Kavach means Shield while Prasha means food hence Kavach Prash is a shield for your body from everyday unseen enemies like microbes, stress etc. that could harm your health.
For anyone dealing with compromise immunity, it is a topic you can always turn to. Filled with herbal compounds, which are best known for promoting and enhancing the healthy functioning of the body.
Major Benefits of Kavach Prash
- Helps build physical stamina and mental strength.
- Provides energy and aids better digestion and appetite.
- Protection against every day wear & tear of the body.
- Specialist for children.
- Builds back concentration and improves productivity.
- Rejuvenates all tissues in the body.
- Support healthy immune system and encourages elimination of toxins from the body.
- Supports overall strength and energy.
- Promotes muscle mass.
- Builds Ojas for supporting a healthy immune response and youthfulness.
- Supports healthy function of the heart and respiratory systems.
- Tonifies the reproductive system.
- Kindles Agni (digestive fire).
- Gently encourages elimination
- Supports optimal urinary health
Kavach Prash Dosages
1 tsp full twice daily for Children (6-18 years),
2 tsp twice daily for adults
Diet Advise for Kavach Prash
Best when followed by milk.
Key Ingredients of Kavach Prash
Amla, Bala, Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Bilva, Nagkesar etc.
Benefits of each ingredient in Kavach Prash
Amla: Is a known source of Vitamin C and helps in building immunity and prevent a recurrent cough and cold infection.
Bala: It provides physical strength, stamina, and energy
Ashwagandha: It is a nervine tonic and relaxes the brain and muscles.
Shatavari: Has anti-inflammatory and immuno-modulatory property.
Bilva: It is a brain tonic and supports immunity.
Nagkesar: It rejuvenates and rich and anti-oxidant.
Like us on Facebook to get frequent posts
Subscribe to our Youtube channel for more free remedies