Powerplant – Orgomite is potent botanical formulation for effective control of mites and thrips. It is a organic miticide suitable for mite control programs, integrated pest management and sustainable/organic practices.
It can effectively be used to control against Mites, Red Spider mites, two spotted mites etc in crops. Bio-extract based formulation attacks metabolism of mites. It penetrates the ‘skin’ of insects effectively blocking their breathing holes suffocating them. The protective membrane around insect eggs is also broken down resulting in death via dehydration. Orgomite also has a mild repellency action on the leaves of plants, which discourages insects from laying new eggs on sprayed areas. It also has growth promoting characteristics to recover plant losses incurred due to pest attack. It can be used in all crops, fruits, vegetables, Ornamental etc.
Suitable for integrated pest management and sustainable/organic practices.
Organic product, non- toxic on edible crops.
It can be used in all crops, fruits, vegetables, etc.
Growth promoting characteristics.
Effectively controls Mites, Red Spider mites, two spotted mites.
Mode of Action
It paralyses the insect, which stop feeding within hours of ingestion. It suppresses food absorption of insects and reduces larva livability and then hinders its growth to prevent insects from laying eggs.It solidifies albumen and stops the air vent of insect body and finally dies of suffocation. Suppresses microsomal mono-oxygenase and enhances the toxicity of the active ingredient to insects.
It controls a broad range of mites and thrips.
Non- toxic on edible crops.
Very effective at lower rates, making it economical to use
100 % plant oils, no petrochemicals ingredients
Safe to beneficial insects
It also has growth promoting characteristics.
Long time effective.
Eco- friendly product
Non- toxic to human, animal and plant.
Multiple mode of action.
During initial stages of crops apply 2 – 3 ml. per liter of water for foliar spray at 10 – 15 day interval.
Store in cool and dry place.
Keep out of reach from children.
Shake well before use.
Avoid contact with eye, mouth and skin.
Keep away from direct sunlight
Use as preventive measures