Aloe Vera is also known as gheequar, gawarpatha, qwargandhal. Aloe Vera has its name in Ayurveda. Cleopatra the famous Queen of Egypt
used this as her beauty product. Alexander used this for his wounded army and Gandhi Ji used it in his daily diet. There are 300 varieties of Aloe Vera
but only 4 types have 90% to 100% medicinal properties. Aloe Barbadensis Miller is the most useful & is used in this juice. Aloe Vera is a plant full of
natural qualities. Aloe Vera has more than 200 medicated ingredients, which have 20 required minerals, 8 required amino acids, 14 secondary amino acids,
enzymes and 12 types of vitamins. Aloe Vera is the world’s best anti–biotic, anti-septic, anti-oxidant, anti-ageing, anti-disease, anti-viral, anti-stress, anti-bacterial, anti-toxic and anti-allergic plant. Aloe-Vera is called disease resistant plant. Lignins and saponins in Aloe Vera cleans intestines and helps
in detoxifying our body. Aloe Vera is a unique combination of food and medicine. If you want life free from medicines and diseases the daily intake of Aloe Vera is must.
Amla : Amla is full of nutritive qualities. It is the best source of vitamin C. One fresh amla has vitamins equivalent to 20 oranges. It makes the body healthy and beautiful. It’s anti–oxidant enzymes help to prevent old age. It is said that no other herb has such medicinal qualities as amla i.e. disease resistant, blood purifier, etc.
Tulsi : Tulsi is known for its amazing healing power. It can be used as an herbal medicine for numerous ailments, including fever, common cold, cough, sore throat etc.
Ginger : With the use of ginger a person can remain young and healthy for life. Useful in digestion, relieves acidity and increases appetite.
Stevia : The world’s best source of sweetner. The extract of Stevia is around 200-300 times sweeter than normal sugar. It has zero calories, zero carbohydrates and zero fat. It is also anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti fungal plant. The Stevia leaves contain a variety of nutrients which are beneficial in weight management, cholesterol, sugar, blood pressure, etc.
Aloe Vera, Amla, Tulsi, Ginger and Stevia are useful for more than 220 health problems like:
- Obesity, diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol and heart disorders.
- Cough, common cold, asthma, hair falling and hair graying.
- Constipation, joint pain, sciatica pain and cervical.
- Ulcers, liver disorders, nerves disorders pneumonia.
- Tuberculosis, digestive system disorders, migraine, bronchitis, stone and piles.
- Eye disorders, kidney disorders, jaundice.
- Cancer, radio and chemotherapy, skin disorders, blackheads and acne.
- Gum bleeding, sunburn, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Protects liver from the harmful effects of alcohol.
- Increases sexual capability, drive and pleasure. Boosts stamina.
- Aloe Vera is a friend and boon for women. Useful in leucorrhea, regulating menstrual cycle, menstrual cramps and increasing pregnancy capability.
Usage : Take 30 ml of Aloe Vera Juice with 250ml of water in the morning and take 30 ml of Aloe Vera Juice with 250ml of water at night 2 hours after dinner.